My Body Belongs To ME 'Care Kits:
A big part of protecting your child is talking to your child. Teaching them good touch/bad touch; teaching them their body belongs to them; that they have a right to say NO; abuse is never okay and it is NEVER their fault.
Advocates United to Humanity is dedicated to educating parents and children. Our goal is to go inside the classroom, libraries, clubs, etc to teach children the difference between good touch and bad touch by providing age appropriate programming and reading materials to parents and children. We let children know they have a right to say NO, how to confide in a trusting adult, that abuse is never okay and it’s NEVER their fault.
To help parents start the conservation with their child we are providing 'Care Kits'...
Each My Body Belongs To ME 'Care Kit' Includes::
1. Good touch / Bad Touch coloring book - gives parents the opportunity to start the conservation with their child.
2. Crayons - children recognize people through color. Bright colors represent happy and trustworthy people and dark colors/black represents sadness and untrustworthy people.
3. Doll - a teaching tool assisted with the coloring book to help teach children their swim suit areas as the NO zones.
4. Bubbles - represent a circle of trust. It allow the child to determine who they want to allow in their private personal space /circle and who they feel comfortable inviting into their circle.
5. Whistle - represents confiding in a trusting adult/friend and blowing the whistle on their abuser.
Get your FREE 'Care Kit':
If you would like to recieve a FREE 'care kit' to start the conservation with your child, email us at: AU4Humanity@gmail.com
** Downloads are courtesy of the Mama Bear Effect. For more on their amazing programming visit their website!!